Household Sewage Treatment System Repairs

Picture1If you own a home with a septic system you may be wondering what to do if it needs repairs? If you don’t know what to do you can contact your local health department, or Cindy Brookes (Sr. Rural Development Specialist) with WSOS Community Action Agency in Fremont, OH (Phone: 419-332-2078 Email: They can help assist you with questions about your septic system. You may also qualify for financial assistance through the HSTS Repair/Replacement program to help with the expenses associated with your septic replacement, or repair! For more information on the HSTS program see the below PDF’s specific to your county of residence.

Crawford HSTS 2017 Information

Crawford HSTS 2017 Form_102317

Erie HSTS 2017 Information

ErieCountyHSTS 2017 Form_102317

Sandusky HSTS 2017 Information

SanduskyCountyHSTS 2017 Form_102317

Seneca HSTS 2017 Information

SenecaCountyHSTS 2017 Form_102317

Wyandot HSTS 2017 Information

WyandotCountyHSTS 2017 Form_102317

%d bloggers like this:
search previous next tag category expand menu location phone mail time cart zoom edit close